Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Who rides for Yamaha in MX nationals

So I had to be a JS7 fan for SX cause my blood matches my bike. I root for the bike not the rider. Who should I be rooting for in the MX nationals. Does Yamaha have a rider expected to be near the top of the pack?

PLEASE don't turn this into a bash JS7 thread, can we focus on the other top yamaha riders for just a second....then we can go back to trolling.

For 450s, I'm definitely rooting for Justin Brayton.

For the 250s, I'll be cheering on the local CO kid, Mike Giese.

Glad to see that there may be some blue on the podium still. What a great opportunity for these guys to shine, and maybe get a touch more factory support then normal.

i also bleed blue. but i have favorite riders, not buy bike, butt i dont think you will see a lot of blue bike on the podium in the 450 class. in the lites you never know

Pourcel (377) would most likely be the pre-season favorite for the blue crew in the 450's.

I second that

Chisolm was doing well last year and also this year befor his get off hopefully he comes back strong

Unfortunately it may be a long shot for a blue to be contending for a title but then again with all the great riders and teams this year it's a long shot for anyone IMO so With that said you never know there are some really good riders on blue bikes

Ricky Deitrich #539 has signed on for the nationals with VMS, will be one to watch... Backing him in..

For 450s, I'm definitely rooting for Justin Brayton.

For the 250s, I'll be cheering on the local CO kid, Mike Giese.

That is a great Vid, hope he goes good, will keep and eye on him.