Ian Trettle Not Racing Again.

Supercross

i hope he truly is ok. who knows the extent of his TBI. i wish him well.

I very glad to hear he is doing as well as he is. To many injuries have ended in paralysis or death. Sounds like he is a smart young man and still destined for good things. I wish him all the luck. :smirk:

Ian is lucky. Hope he keeps progressing.

Our sport has lost a bright young star.

-Kerry

Heart goes out to IT77, That is a huge decision. wish him well for his future.

Good luck in your future big I and motocross is just a dot on the

map of life and thanks for all the memories you left.

What a brave decision. And a VERY mature one from such a young athelete. Good luck and best wishes, son.

THANKS for posting this. I searched for information on Ian a while ago but wasn't able to find a recent update. 4 weeks in a medically induced coma is scary stuff and I'm really glad to hear that he's on the road to recovery.

Good Luck IT. Glad to hear you are doing good. Life is so much larger than MX, you will see.

Wish you well my friend and i will send tankers of good gas your way!:smirk:

Im so happy he actually even woke up and will return to normal life quite soon. He is still so positive! Good luck for Ian on a path you choose, I'm sure he will be succesfull in whatever he decides to do.

THANKS for posting this. I searched for information on Ian a while ago but wasn't able to find a recent update. 4 weeks in a medically induced coma is scary stuff and I'm really glad to hear that he's on the road to recovery.

your welcome

any one know if this is still the case? he appears to be at the gym and getting around to things

Edited by EOYZF

That is weird. I was looking at the Rockstar Suzuki calendar that Motosport sent me. I was thinking how ironic it was that Ian was on the March photo and was hurt the same month. I was wondering to myself how he was doing. I was also wondering how Darcy Lange was doing.

He had a sever head injury and is lucky he's alive. Race again could equal a death sentence

That is weird. I was looking at the Rockstar Suzuki calendar that Motosport sent me. I was thinking how ironic it was that Ian was on the March photo and was hurt the same month. I was wondering to myself how he was doing. I was also wondering how Darcy Lange was doing.

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Darcy-Lange,1223565

I am happy to report that Darcy has beaten cancer, and is a happily married father of one. He still lives on Vancouver Island, on his 100 acre property in a house he built with his carrer earnings.