Sign in to follow this  

NEW Model DRC Footpegs! Anyone have these?

I am wondering if anyone has these footpegs and if they are offset to the rear any. I was planning on buying some Moose ONYX footpegs with 1/2 inch offset but they discontinued them. I really don't want to spend over $100 for the pro style offset pegs. Let me know because i don't want to run an extended shifter or cramp my foot anymore then I have to. Please post some pictures of them compared to stock if anyone has them on there DRZ. :smirk:

http://www.wheelingcyclesupply.com/shop/3/11/index.shtml

pv01-1.jpg

I was going to buy some but Forest is out of stock of them right now. (and the shorty levers) :smirk:

I was going to buy them too....out of stock.

Guys, are these delays a result of the recovery in Japan or ????

i got some a couple weeks ago and it wasn't an issue.:smirk:

i think they're just having a run on stuff due to popular demand.

i mounted the drc motard pegs but haven't ridden with them yet to give any opinion on the offset.i also run an extended shifter and will also try them with the stock shifter.

:prof:

Wide Footpegs

Made from chromium molybdenum steel for extreme durability. [highlight]500mm [/highlight] step width provides better grip and control. Mid, High (5mm higher than medium peg position) and low (5mm lower than medium peg position) are available for rider's body type or use. Black powder coating finish.

:smirk::smirk:

gotta love typos. That is about 19.5" wide

:prof:

Wide Footpegs

Made from chromium molybdenum steel for extreme durability. [highlight]500mm [/highlight] step width provides better grip and control. Mid, High (5mm higher than medium peg position) and low (5mm lower than medium peg position) are available for rider's body type or use. Black powder coating finish.

:smirk::smirk:

gotta love typos. That is about 19.5" wide

LOL ya thats one very large footpeg! :lol:

I have an older model from wheeling but definitly much lower is the way to go. I dont think they have any rear offset {could be wrong} but because they are wider they go foward and rear more than the OEM pegs.

2533db73.jpg

We've had a couple pairs on order for the last month ...

still hoping they show up soon, the price is great.

I got an email back from Forrest @ WCS. They're expecting to get them in by the end of the month.

I'd be interested to know how these affect getting to the shifter vs. the stockers w/ that rubber strip ?

I have an older model from wheeling but definitly much lower is the way to go. I dont think they have any rear offset {could be wrong} but because they are wider they go foward and rear more than the OEM pegs.

2533db73.jpg

Mine look exactly the same as that! Except without the labels.

I got mine for like £12 on eBay from China.

Just got my DRC Shorty levers today should have the Footpegs nexdt week sometime. Forest said the shipment for the pegs are coming in today :smirk:

2533db73.jpg

whats better about having the pegs lower?

whats better about having the pegs lower?

same as raising the bars. more comfortable standing up or sitting if your tall and need more room.