Sign in to follow this  

WARNING: Allmotorgraphics for DRZ400

Guys/Gals,

I just wanted to post and hopefully spare you the frustrations and disappointments that I have experienced with Allmotorgraphics. I ordered a graphics kit 5 weeks ago for my Drz400. I received the first kit one week after ordering. When I opened them up for install they looked like a two year old child had done paint by numbers with water colors. The graphics were pixelated and the colors were severly inconsistant as if the printing machine were running out of ink. Garbage can filler at best. Threw right back into the packaging. I contacted them and they agreed to send out another set. Two weeks later still nothing. I contact them again and they say it must be lost in the mail and will send out another kit. Two weeks later I receive my replacement kit. The print job was much better, so I unpackaged this kit and headed to the garage to tape them on the bike to insure fitment and alignment before installing them. They aren't even close to fitting! I have no clue what this kit could possibly fit.

Front fender graphic CANNOT be modified to fit no matter how it is trimmed. The front of the graphic is angled like an rmz/ktm and the graphic is two inches too wide for the fender.

Rear fender graphic is 5 inches too long and too narrow by 3/4 of an inch.

Front number plate graphic is about 3 inches too tall an 3 inches too wide.

The rear number plates will probably install with a heat gun and lots of modifying.

Shrouds and tank will install with just minor trimming.

Swing Arm graphics are two inches too long.

Without measusuring every aspect of my bike, creating templates in autocad, and printing the templates to modify this kit , it will not install at all. And even with that work done my cuts will not be nearly as clean as a machine can cut them.

Needless to say, now they WON'T return my calls or emails. This was not a cheap kit. It was $130.00. I am meeting with my banks fraud department this Friday so they can take pics and pursue the return of my money. Luckily I have fraud protection, but this is beyond ridiculous. Like I stated in the beginning, I am posting this to hopefully spare as many of you as possible the grief to come and loss of your hard earned cash if you so chose to do business with this company.

ftheshack

• Like 1

Man that sux. Iv noted to never deal with them. I just got a set of cheap N style graphics from the USA. They were about $50. They are not real fancy but look like they will fit well.

Surprisingly good eFlea feedback at 99.2%....no negatives in the last 6 months. Makes you wonder how that could be.......

Those aren't cheap graphics, if they don't even fit. Thanks for the report

Surprisingly good eFlea feedback at 99.2%....no negatives in the last 6 months. Makes you wonder how that could be.......

Those aren't cheap graphics, if they don't even fit. Thanks for the report

I used their feedback as a reference to purchase. I contacted them directly for color changes and purchased outside of ebay thru a direct paypal invoice. They are nice looking graphics, but unfortunately they seem to be a generic cut...one size fits all on everything piece except the tank and shrouds. They are a huge disappointment and if I can't get my money back I guess I'll have to modify and make the best of what I got.

Maybe let ebay know that they sold outside of ebay? I noticed they have had a few identity changes. I would have thought better at99.2%, but that level will likely get me reading feedback, too.

Funny, but the link you gave doesn't even show them offering DRZ400 graphics, doesn't even offer anything for Suzuki other than the quads. I went to their Ebay store and they don't have any DRZ 400 graphics there either. Your bike pics are in their website gallery but they don't sell them, what gives?

The guy posting the DRZ pics is an employee or owner of allmotographics. His only posts are for promoting that site with pics from their gallery.

The guy posting the DRZ pics is an employee or owner of allmotographics. His only posts are for promoting that site with pics from their gallery.

maybe they just really like this company...? haha.

Damn that's sleazy...