Sign in to follow this  

NewJersey pine barrons enduro

I was actually looking for a race this weekend. I don't know how I missed this one.

Unfortunately, my spark arrested, headlighted, taillighted, plated, registered, insured and 96 dB sound tested bike is in pieces :smirk:

I thought they did away with the street legal bike requirement for enduros :smirk:

I was actually looking for a race this weekend. I don't know how I missed this one.

Unfortunately, my spark arrested, headlighted, taillighted, plated, registered, insured and 96 dB sound tested bike is in pieces :smirk:

I thought they did away with the street legal bike requirement for enduros :smirk:

Where did you hear that? The requirements havent changed at all! Especially in NJ! If it were a National Enduro, then registration, lights etc is not required. Spark arrestors are still required.

If it were a National Enduro, then registration, lights etc is not required. Spark arrestors are still required.
That must be what I was thinking :smirk:

I think all those regs are really hurting enduros,it ain't easy gettin an mxbike legal for competition.too bad

I think all those regs are really hurting enduros,it ain't easy gettin an mxbike legal for competition.too bad

thry have no choice because they use public roads to connect the trails. their are a few enduros where you dont need to be plated.

Ron, are you leaving today, may have left already? Or, are you heading down tomorrow? Call me.