shift drum. major help needed please

ok so i was inspecting everything before i put the two cases together, and i realized my shift drum had a broken piece where the shifter fork grooves are at.

now i did find the piece and jb welded it back together now my questions wait another week or so and replace it or will it be ok jb welded.

sorry this is a engineered fix but i want it back together asap.

or if any one has one they can part with near chattanooga tn area haha

Splitting the cases isn't a small job I wouldn't chance it id wait! Plus if that thing breaks again it could take a couple hundred dollars of other parts with it! Check with motosport.com and see if they have one their in TN shipping shouldn't take long!

i found one on ebay for a 92. do you happen to know if a 92 will fit my 93 i think 92-95 are the same but want to be positive before i buy it.

thanks for the help guys

i found one on ebay for a 92. do you happen to know if a 92 will fit my 93 i think 92-95 are the same but want to be positive before i buy it.

thanks for the help guys

Go and look at the Yamaha website parts lists: same number = same part.The entire number, that is. Just so we don't misunderstand: I did NOT look this up, I'm telling you where to find it.