Sign in to follow this  

4 year old getting air on PW50

Holy crap, he's a natural! Look at him stand up and everything! Damn, I'd get him a 50sx, if he's tall enough that is...

Thanks. I don't think he is tall enough for a 50sx yet even though i am sure he would love it! He has only just turned 4 and is nearly 110cm??

Thanks. I don't think he is tall enough for a 50sx yet even though i am sure he would love it! He has only just turned 4 and is nearly 110cm??

I was actually just at the KTM shop about a half hour ago (we only have a KTM and Yamaha shop in the county, KTM is much closer) and saw that they have a 50sx and a 50sx mini.

I'm not sure if the 50sx mini's are in Australia, but it looked around the height of a pw50 if not a tiny bit taller. Assuming he's growing fast being a little guy it might just be worth it to save up for the regular 50sx. Sick little rockets!

I was actually just at the KTM shop about a half hour ago (we only have a KTM and Yamaha shop in the county, KTM is much closer) and saw that they have a 50sx and a 50sx mini.

I'm not sure if the 50sx mini's are in Australia, but it looked around the height of a pw50 if not a tiny bit taller. Assuming he's growing fast being a little guy it might just be worth it to save up for the regular 50sx. Sick little rockets!

Thanks so much for that. Yeah we might hold him out on his PW until he turns 5 next year and then look into it...