09 kx100 suspension help?

I have a 2009 kx100 and I don't have the manual. I think there may be something wrong with the suspension my front forks seem a little soft but I only way like 110 poUnds and the previous owner said the suspension was set for a 125 pound rider when I hold the front brake and pushfoward and compress the forks it seems like I can feel and kinda hear the spring like crunch sort of I don't know if it needs oil or what and my rear suspension I don't believe is going up all the way when I sit the bike on its wheels and if I pull up on the back I have like an inch and a half that I can pull up freely with no resistance before it stops I have no idea how any of this works I'm not good with suspension any help would be appreciated thanks.

I would say the sound in your front forks is just that, the springs compressing, no worries, ride it and see how it feels, then report back and we will go from there. Now the rear is doing what its suppose to that uppward bit that is left is what is refered to as "free sag". Do a search for sag and free sag for mini's it will give you some numbers and how to set the rear suspension up. Now go get on that bike and have fun.

Thanks and isnt fork oil suPosed to be changed every 40 hours or so and how important is is it like is it something that absolutely needs to be done every 40 hours or what thanks for your help

after 40 hours the oil will be pretty beat up.

Thanks and isnt fork oil suPosed to be changed every 40 hours or so and how important is is it like is it something that absolutely needs to be done every 40 hours or what thanks for your help

You should do suspension maint. every 20 hrs. At 40 hrs. the oil is shot and could cause wear to other parts. If you just bought the bike, I would have your suspension serviced and set up for you.

Everything mentioned so far is correct. I am guessing you are about 14 years old and this is about your 2nd or 3rd bike. If I am close just get on it and ride. Only the very skilled pilots will notice the change in feeling as the oil looses it's property's. Most everybody will feel the difference of worn out oil compared to new oil in the suspension but for your purpose just go ride and learn. In the mean time buy a service manual (not the owner's manual) and this will quench your thirst for knowledge about your bike and serve you for a life time. The basic principals will transfer from one bike to the next.