Sign in to follow this  

Neat Idle Screw Add-On

I always have to pull out the pliers to adjust my idle on the yz125... so I figured I would make a little knob to make it easier to turn and look pretty cool. So I found a die and drilled it out a little bit, super glued it cleanly and stuck it on there. Problem solved. :smirk:

Here is a Piture.

230896_185754664806401_100001156053129_437352_7922107_n.jpg

• Like 2

How often are you guys needing to adjust your idle?

never

i adjust my air screw based on temperature though

never

i adjust my air screw based on temperature though

I'm with you there, but I thought this was for the idle.

How often are you guys needing to adjust your idle?
Never, but I'm a sucker for customizing. :smirk:

I adjust mine all the time, i don't like it roaring when its finally warmed up but i also dont want it to die while warning up, i should adjust my idle air whaqtever screw but meh, it could wait.

Great, idle screws should be like that, so u can screw by hand...Just screw it up when getting the bike warmed up and lower it when its warm

I adjust mine all the time, i don't like it roaring when its finally warmed up but i also dont want it to die while warning up, i should adjust my idle air whaqtever screw but meh, it could wait.
Great, idle screws should be like that, so u can screw by hand...Just screw it up when getting the bike warmed up and lower it when its warm

You guys might want to work on jetting and idle air screw setting. A bike should be needing an idle adjustment between cold and warmed up.'