what would u pay

what would u pay for this

IMG-20110519-00083.jpg2001 honda CR 125, great condition, very fast bike. dont have time for it anymore. 604-961-7877

Thats not a 01 more like a 98-99

$800 " very fast" mean you don't know how to maintain your bike has been my finding and id try and talk you down to 700 :smirk:

$800 " very fast" mean you don't know how to maintain your bike has been my finding and id try and talk you down to 700 :smirk:

ya i didnt think it was a 01 and he wants 1700 lol:bonk: i have a 96 cr125 and was looking to get a 2001 cr125 and up

He wants too much. I can get 1st gen aluminum framed CR 250's for that much or less. But of course it all depends on your local market.

He wants too much. I can get 1st gen aluminum framed CR 250's for that much or less. But of course it all depends on your local market.
ya i think im just guna stick with my cr

800 would be a good price but usual those bikes go for. $1000 dollars or less anyways in the nw. You can pic up 2nd gen cr250 for what he is asking

Edited by Dirt-rich
?
800 would be a good price but usual those bikes go for. $1000 dollars or less anyways in the nw. You can pic up 2nd gen cr250 for what he is asking

ya here in Vancouver bc prices are rip offs :smirk:

great condition,not realy,chain looks old.no front # plate,tires worn,stock seat cover with rip in it,pipes rusted.could use a good cleaning.i payed $900 for a 04 kx125 last year in this kind of shape so i would say about $600 tops for me.i hope you cleaned i up better for pics when you posted it for sale.i cant stand people that post a dirty muddy a$$ bike for sale an want top dollar for it too an also people that post up a older bike as a newer bike to try to get a few more bucks for it.i never seen a newer bike posted as a older bike foe less money.funny huh.

Kawie

Hell, If you were patient, you could get a 3rd gen 250 for what he's asking. Everything Rich said, and IMO beyond the polished frame spars and new plastic, that bke doesn't look like it's had much attention.

Hell, If you were patient, you could get a 3rd gen 250 for what he's asking. Everything Rich said, and IMO beyond the polished frame spars and new plastic, that bke doesn't look like it's had much attention.

A few weeks ago I paid $1900 for an '03 250 that obviously had less than 10 hours on it.

I might respond to the add, just to laugh at that guy...

Pretty sure those plastics are spray painted....which tells me a kid is selling it....which would make me run.

If you have a 96 Cr125, I hear those are nice bikes, much better than stock first generation aluminum framed bikes. Put some money into freshening it up and keep it.

I have never seen 250's that cheap around here. Granted, I don't look every day though.

I would pay no more than $850 I would see if you can get it for about $750 or $800.

That bike isn't worth $1700. No matter what the local market is don't buy it. It will cost way too much to get it in good working order and you'll never get it back. It's over 10 years old and it wasn't that great (comparatively) when it was new. I also agree that the 96 is a better starting point than the 98/99 you posted. I always laugh when I read "very fast" when someone's trying to sell a clapped out MX bike. If that thing is very fast then what's a new 450 ?

If you have to buy a Honda get a 2005-07 with low hours.

I have never seen 250's that cheap around here. Granted, I don't look every day though.

Your welcome to contradict yourself, but I made no statements about the typical asking price of these bikes in our area. Only that one could be had for $1700, which obviously is the case.

I'm still not saying $1700 is the "average" price, but there are several 3rd gens for $2000 or less, nobodies going to pay asking price...

guys..remember this is in canada.

if that bike has been maintend half decent, it isnt TOO bad of a price...id deffinitly give him an offer of like, 1450 for it seeing as the market is way down.

Pretty sure those plastics are spray painted....which tells me a kid is selling it....which would make me run.

If you have a 96 Cr125, I hear those are nice bikes, much better than stock first generation aluminum framed bikes. Put some money into freshening it up and keep it.

ya mine nice need new plastics and im guna pipe it and a few little other things:thumbsup: