Stew to Suzuki's??

Motocross

Twitter from JS7 and some other comments possibly point this way??

1. He isnt "preppared" yet?

2. His lil bro rides Suzuki's.

3. He know's the Yami was kickin his ass every weekend...

Round 2 will see yellow for Stew...

Can you explain how any of that points to Suzuki???

I don't follow twitter, I'm just going by the three comments posted. I don't see the connection.

Twitter commented "Big changes coming soon"...

Also, rumor has it he has been testing a Suzuki at his home...

Twitter from JS7 and some other comments possibly point this way??

1. He isnt "preppared" yet?

2. His lil bro rides Suzuki's.

3. He know's the Yami was kickin his ass every weekend...

Round 2 will see yellow for Stew...

First time I've ever heard RV called a "Yami" :smirk:

I guess if JLaw can make a comeback on a suzuki...

maybe with dungy leaving,suzuki will up some cash for his team,i dought he will go on teah suz.

It does make sense though...He doesnt have Brooks anymore...I think he wants his own team pretty bad...kinda like Tutu Sports...

maybe with dungy leaving,suzuki will up some cash for his team,i dought he will go on teah suz.

*** why would Suzuki not keep Dungey?

*** why would Suzuki not keep Dungey?

contract is up after outdoors, but that's all anybody knows.

I hope they reach a new deal. He's been on yellow bikes forever and it's a great team.

Time will tell - I suspect KTM (DeCoster) will go after Dungey for next year. Depending on what transpires this season, one of the 2 450 class KTM riders will likely be looking for a job. 2012 KTM (250 & 450) will be sooo strong.

I seriously doubt Suzuki will spend the $$$ to land a name like JS, but you never know.

I think Suzuki would be crazy to let Dungy go. He had a great SX season. I think he was the most consistant racer out there. If it wasn't for that broken chain, who knows.

Js will not be on a suzuki. There's too many politics behind it but it just isn't feasible.

I believe one of Matthes' articles on RacerX mentioned rumors of Honda going after Dungey.

Correction: In the RacerX Vegas notebook

Reed’s team continues to get additional support from the factory team, with not only works parts on his bike, but also help under the tent from the factory mechanics. Also, the team is entering silly season talks for more than just Reed—rumors suggest the squad may find the funding to make Ryan Dungey an offer for 2012

http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/05/10/racer-x-notebook-las-vegas

Edited by RedRider31

If JS goes to Suzuki...it will be his own team. No Factory. But with some support...JS has hinted he wants his own team...

Js will not be on a suzuki. There's too many politics behind it but it just isn't feasible.

Maybe not team Suzuki but he could do something like Reed did.

Not a bad option for JS to run a zook. How well do they hold up to crashing? I've never had one

I doubt the factories want a Supercross rider only and JS will demand

the ultimate pay check. When they can get RD and RV cheaper no use

paying more for a less then number one plate. I firmly believe JS has no

intentions of ever riding outdoor again, plus his fuse is burning out.

its been rumered that honda wants dungy, josh grant is going and dungy fits with honda . suzuki has hinted about money being tight. i would be surprised if he didnt end up on honda. ktm would have to offer crazy dollars to perswade him not ot go to honda.

I doubt the factories want a Supercross rider only and JS will demand

the ultimate pay check. When they can get RD and RV cheaper no use

paying more for a less then number one plate. I firmly believe JS has no

intentions of ever riding outdoor again, plus his fuse is burning out.

you mean he is not going to break the King's record , he said he only has to win 13 races a year for the next 3 years to do it at the start of the 2011 SX season :smirk:

ktm would have to offer crazy dollars to perswade him not ot go to honda.

Those crazy dollars are called Roger DeCoster.