Dirt bike crash

I was riding today at my local pitt on my 2001 CR250 and luckily I caught this on video. I was trying to teach a friend how to ride. This is the first bike he's ever rode, my CR250. He got a little taste of 2 stroke powerband...And dirt. Listen for the thud at the end too.

Friends don't let friends ride without helmets... :smirk:

Not smart to put some noob on a bike with no protection.

and I wouldn't call that a crash......more like he just fell over.

I agree, why would you put your buddy on a bike without a helmet and then laugh when we falls? My dad had a friend who fell going like 5mph and a rock punched through his skull and killed him. You sir are a lousy friend... :smirk:

Are you fresh off quads and new to bikes? What the Fock?

Yea that's pretty lame, bro. Offer a friend a helmet ffs

was that 'thud' his melon cracking open?

x 10 on all the comments above. Even a shitty fitting helmet would be better than nothing.

I think you just put a "friend" on a two wheeled vehicle weighing about 225 lbs and 47 horsepower. That's like putting a 15 year old who has never driven into 750 horsepower sports car and not asking him to fasten the seatbelt.

Funny b/c the first dirt bike I rode was my cr250 and I got on it too hard and ran right into something. Give him a helmet at the very least if he gets on it again. If he keeps riding he'll wreck again.

no helmet = population cleansing

Big_G_Hall, thank you for the compliment. I am a great friend and already know that without you telling me lol But I ride in sugar sand. Kind of like dunes. Its a manufacturing plant. So i don't wear a helmet. I don't wanna hear how I should wear one and i could get hurt. It's my choice! But he was adamant about getting on it. I warned him that he could get hurt. Its a big bike for a beginner. but i had no helmet so thats why he wasnt wearing one. We both laughed about it after we got him to his feet and cleaned him up. I found humor in it and figured I'd share! But he wants to get back on. Gotta give it to em...He's got heart!

Edited by Annonymous
So i don't wear a helmet. I don't wanna hear how I should wear one and i could get hurt. It's my choice!

And it's our choice to say that your choice is a bad one. Maybe you don't want to hear it, but you chose to post in a public forum.

The sand may be soft, but I guess you've never seen a crash where the bike is tomahawking towards the guy that got tossed off. Last time I checked, bikes are pretty hard. I also assume you never ate your handlebars from a hard landing; those are hard too.

Stay safe man.

Big_G_Hall, thank you for the compliment. I am a great friend and already know that without you telling me lol But I ride in sugar sand. Kind of like dunes. Its a manufacturing plant. So i don't wear a helmet. I don't wanna hear how I should wear one and i could get hurt. It's my choice! But he was adamant about getting on it. I warned him that he could get hurt. Its a big bike for a beginner. So that is why he had no helmet. We both laughed about it after we got him to his feet and cleaned him up. I found humor in it and figured I'd share! But he wants to get back on. Gotta give it to em...He's got heart!

Was that at Clayton's.

yea that's pretty lame, bro. Offer a friend a helmet ffs

+1!!!!

Two more statistics in the making...

But when he fell, you were concerned about him over the bike. Not one word about him crashing the bike.

Jim

Big_G_Hall, thank you for the compliment. I am a great friend and already know that without you telling me lol But I ride in sugar sand. Kind of like dunes. Its a manufacturing plant. So i don't wear a helmet. I don't wanna hear how I should wear one and i could get hurt. It's my choice! But he was adamant about getting on it. I warned him that he could get hurt. Its a big bike for a beginner. So that is why he had no helmet. We both laughed about it after we got him to his feet and cleaned him up. I found humor in it and figured I'd share! But he wants to get back on. Gotta give it to em...He's got heart!

Yup, it's your choice alright, but I say your buckin' for a Darwin Award. Maybe you can explain the upside of not wearing a helmet? I don't get it.

Wasn't sugar sand, but I face planted hard in some loamy whoops when I was younger, broke a full faced helmet and my nose (badly). Can't imagine the outcome of that and dozens of other hard crashes that left chips and gouges on my helmets over the years.

And it's our choice to say that your choice is a bad one. Maybe you don't want to hear it, but you chose to post in a public forum.
No your def right RedRider31!! And maybe one of these days ill smarten up and get a helmet too lol

@NSF3537, yes that was @ clayton's. Its the best pitt around!! What do you ride there too?

@jump6pack, yeah I i seen it happen and shut my iphone off. I ran to em and helped him up, dusted him off and made sure he was ok! We laughed at it afterwards and he got right back on and keep trying lol He's a trooper.

@Redlined, i just don't feel comfortable with a helmet on! I ride really funky with one on! But i could imagine if you would have not been wearing a helmet ha would have been really bad man!

I warned him that he could get hurt. Its a big bike for a beginner. So that is why he had no helmet.

Bro, are you really that IGNORANT? It's a big bike for a beginner, so thats why he didn't wear a helmet. Kinda like jumping out a plane with no shute, well it was a long way down so he didn't need one. My opinion your a idiot and a shitty friend

@bob450, i didnt have a helmet cuz i dont wear em, thats why he wasnt wearing one! But thank you for the compliments lol

You must be a quad rider in denial....:smirk: