Eric Gorr still in business?

Does anyone know if Eric Gore is still in business? If he is how can i get ahold of him? If not do you guys know of any other shop that does good cylinder boring work?:smirk:

Search. The fact that you started this thread makes it abundantly clear that you didn't.

N8 i did search, i e-mailed him with the provided email with no response, also tried calling the number that says mail box full with no name or indication that its still his number. So is it still so abundantly clear to you? Thats why im asking, i cant seem to get in touch with the guy!

years ago i was going get him to do some work but didn't cause of the same reason or when i did get through he never called back.

kenoconnorracing.com --he can help you and he answers the phone

He's still in business, the Yamaha 2stroke guys are keeping him busy with the 295 kits

He recently did some work for me. Took forever to get him on the phone, but once I did, he stayed on the line for about 20 minutes of questions before I sent him my jug. There was also a problem with my paypal, and he sent my stuff back, no questions asked, before I payed. Eric is a great guy, and good to work with; just give him some time. When the phone rings, he is the only one that answers it.

It's very easy to find his site on the web. When you find it...read through it all...it gives u all the info you need.

I just sent my engine to him for a 144 job...his site tells u everything u need to know...:smirk:

N8 i did search, i e-mailed him with the provided email with no response, also tried calling the number that says mail box full with no name or indication that its still his number. So is it still so abundantly clear to you? Thats why im asking, i cant seem to get in touch with the guy!

Don't waste your time with email, he never answers it. Call him, be persistant, he will answer. If you try him early in the morning or late in the evening you have a better shot at getting him. I have had him do 2 motors of mine and he is great to deal with. Once you get him on the phone, he answers all your questions and never acts like you are inconveniencing his time. Plus, he does top notch work. I would recommend him to anyone.

i read that he was closing shop due to the amount of dirtbags stiffing him on checks

glad to see hes still at it though

he turned my kx80 into a kx100 :smirk:

he does good work

i read that he was closing shop due to the amount of dirtbags stiffing him on checks

glad to see hes still at it though

he turned my kx80 into a kx100 :smirk:

he does good work

Sounds like nothing more than a rumor.

Any halfway decent businessman after receiving a bad check in a mail order business would either demand all customer from that point forward pay with either a money order, certified funds or cash or if paying via personal check, wait until the check clears the bank PRIOR to shipping the work back to the customer.

okay right on guys thanks for the help ill keep calling till he answers!

Call him at 6:30 am his time. I get him every time i have called

years ago i was going get him to do some work but didn't cause of the same reason or when i did get through he never called back.

Same here. He lost some business from me last year.

I think his shop is strictly run by himself and his son so I doubt he has any support staff.

He gets ALOT of business and he's been around forever.

I hope he doesnt retire anytime soon