11 tooth sprocket

Anyone running one?

I had one on and the chain appears to have rubbed the cases pretty dang badly. May have made a BIG boo boo.

I run a 12t...don't think i would want to run an 11...just too small and would really kill the swingarm pivot area i'm sure.

I run a 12t...don't think i would want to run an 11...just too small and would really kill the swingarm pivot area i'm sure.

Dirk you run a 12- 51or 52?? I want to try what your using. I have the 12 just need whatever the rear is. Do I need a longer chain?

Going to ride some single track in July and need some lower gearing.

Dirk you run a 12- 51or 52?? I want to try what your using. I have the 12 just need whatever the rear is. Do I need a longer chain?

Going to ride some single track in July and need some lower gearing.

Hey Payloan...I actually run 12/53!! If you saw where i ride, you'd understand. Second is my all purpose running gear...first is for super gnar climbing, leaping etc. If you wanna check out an easy day on the trails...

I have a 12,13,14 front and 50,51,53 rear. i mix em up depending on where i ride.

Is a KX450 12t compatible with the KLX450?

yes same countersprocket. and I'm running 12/54! boo ya! I hade to move the chain guide up a little though to fit the 54.

Thanks for the info..Great vid Dirk. That is a tight trail.

Thanks for the info..Great vid Dirk. That is a tight trail.

No....that's what we call open and flowing. LOL I'll get some vid of some "tight" trails for ya. Gimme time.

No....that's what we call open and flowing. LOL I'll get some vid of some "tight" trails for ya. Gimme time.

:smirk: Great I want to see them. I subscribed to ya on U-Tube.

This is where I'm going in July .

Not very tight but its got trees in So Cal..:smirk:

this is not me by the way.... This guys on a Yamaha:lol::prof::lol: