it's yamaha, and a 2-stroke: the 50cc Zuma!!!!!!!!

how many of you has a Zuma, and wat kind of mods have you made it?

I have an 03 with a Leo ZX pipe, Athena 70cc, variator, clutch springs and 3 puck clutch with 107mm bell.

Fun, fun, fun.

I use mine mostly for scooting around at Road America which is down the road from my house. ?

I have an 03 with a Leo ZX pipe, Athena 70cc, variator, clutch springs and 3 puck clutch with 107mm bell.

Fun, fun, fun.

I use mine mostly for scooting around at Road America which is down the road from my house. ?

We demand pictures!

just to make sure...

it has the cylinder vertically?...

The older zumas have the vertical cylinder. In the Zuma world they are called "pre-bugs" because they don't have the bug-eye headlights.

I'll post some pics of mine a little later. Not pretty, but fun as hell! ?

Lets have some pics......you guys are probably talking about a scooter. I do hate scooters since I broke the Honda Helix in half.....they are crappy jumpers. Thats a lie. We never broke it. The center just dragged when in a straight line.

Ok, I just filled my Jeep with gas. Something gettign 100mpg suddenly is not so bad. I will ride with only one paper bag over my head.

^^^ I feel that way too lol i rock an 04' zuma to school every day, my dirtbike helmet and goggles take the edge off of the lameness. i pay 3.20 in gas per week...its awesome, and mine can and has caught air on occasion, and i have also almost protected the zuma knee drag, i keep it stock, cus well its a zuma lol and 100mpg is false, maybe if you puts at 20 all day but youll squeeze the throttle for all shes worth all the time because they only do 40 in stock form so it turns out to be about 50mpg. never the less they are actually kind of fun as long as nobody sees your face.

I work at a shop arcoss the pond here in Portugal, and this guy brought us a couple of Zumas that he imported from Florida in order to put in a new batery and start them up. the bikes had only around 70 and 80 miles and have been bought in 2009. the carburators had to be cleaned to take off all the gop from sitting still 2 years.after that I whent to make the noise test in rder to get them plated here.

the model is the new one, whith the cilinder horizontaly placed wich is the best whit lots of potencial. the diference that i've seen is that is had no signs of beeing Minarelli built, unlike the european versions, but other than that, it is the same as our Neo's or Jog R. and if you want to really upgrade it turn it intoa LC version like our Aerox or Jog RR.

I've search in the Pollini site and the only cilinder they had was the vertcal one which is not so good. but being horizontal you can turn it into something like this:

and f you turn it into a LC version is something like this:

in this scooter race, all Yamahas, the Neo's, Aerox and JogRR, cilinder horizontal, whith the Neo's being LC modified: