Cr125 riders !!

Okay so im about to order a pipe for my bike, I was really thinking about getting a pro circuit pipe and r304 silencer, but before I buy anything I just want to know what you guys are running on your bikes? My bike is a 2003 cr125, airbox mod, 05 air boot, and just changed gearing. I just want some opinions on a good pipe combo that you guys found to be the best. Thanks !:smirk:

dynoport if they still make the pipe for the bike.

bills is another option.

pro circuit seems fine, oh and did you have to rejet after poking holes in your air box?

I have a full bills pipe set-up, powers great and sounds sweeet too. i also have the airbox mod, carbon fibre reeds

IMO, don't waste your money. One of our two bikes had a PC pipe and R304 silencer on it when we got it. After a few months, the PC pipe developed a hole in the first bend. We took it off and put on a stock pipe. Other than a slight change in the sound, we can't tell any performance change.

Do some research. The factory pipes on the late model CR125's are pretty good. I actually like the stock pipe because it has a reinforcement "patch" where the PC pipe developed a hole! BTW, I'll be sending the pipe out for repair as a spare.

IMO, don't waste your money. One of our two bikes had a PC pipe and R304 silencer on it when we got it. After a few months, the PC pipe developed a hole in the first bend. We took it off and put on a stock pipe. Other than a slight change in the sound, we can't tell any performance change.

Do some research. The factory pipes on the late model CR125's are pretty good. I actually like the stock pipe because it has a reinforcement "patch" where the PC pipe developed a hole! BTW, I'll be sending the pipe out for repair as a spare.

Yeah I would keep the stocker but It's completely crushed! A aftermarket one is cheaper. I would rather have no gains than a loss!

pro circuit seems fine, oh and did you have to rejet after poking holes in your air box?

I had to drop the clip, it runs better, but just has a small sputter right before you get in the meat of the power, but once your there it runs flawless. After a few hours I didnt even notice the sputter.

I agree the stockers are good pipes..but I do have a Doma on one of the cr's and it is a good alternative.

FWIW... found like new stock pipe on CL for $20 and the guy was only 10 minutes from me.... You just have to be persistent in looking for one.