Cr125 riders !!

Okay so im about to order a pipe for my bike, I was really thinking about getting a pro circuit pipe and r304 silencer, but before I buy anything I just want to know what you guys are running on your bikes? My bike is a 2003 cr125, airbox mod, 05 air boot, and just changed gearing. I just want some opinions on a good pipe combo that you guys found to be the best. Thanks !?

IMO, don't waste your money. One of our two bikes had a PC pipe and R304 silencer on it when we got it. After a few months, the PC pipe developed a hole in the first bend. We took it off and put on a stock pipe. Other than a slight change in the sound, we can't tell any performance change.

Do some research. The factory pipes on the late model CR125's are pretty good. I actually like the stock pipe because it has a reinforcement "patch" where the PC pipe developed a hole! BTW, I'll be sending the pipe out for repair as a spare.

IMO, don't waste your money. One of our two bikes had a PC pipe and R304 silencer on it when we got it. After a few months, the PC pipe developed a hole in the first bend. We took it off and put on a stock pipe. Other than a slight change in the sound, we can't tell any performance change.

Do some research. The factory pipes on the late model CR125's are pretty good. I actually like the stock pipe because it has a reinforcement "patch" where the PC pipe developed a hole! BTW, I'll be sending the pipe out for repair as a spare.

Yeah I would keep the stocker but It's completely crushed! A aftermarket one is cheaper. I would rather have no gains than a loss!

pro circuit seems fine, oh and did you have to rejet after poking holes in your air box?

I had to drop the clip, it runs better, but just has a small sputter right before you get in the meat of the power, but once your there it runs flawless. After a few hours I didnt even notice the sputter.