Sign in to follow this  

Tusk typhoon front brake rotor

Seems to have good reviews. My stock one became warped so just put this one on tonite. Can't beat the price and quality is nice.

Anyone else have it/use it?

kx250ffrontdisc.jpg

I know the factory one is a "floating" design......can you tell the difference with the one piece rotor?

I know the factory one is a "floating" design......can you tell the difference with the one piece rotor?

That is the same thing I was thinking. Let us know if you can feel the difference when it gets hot.

Going to the track tomorrow as long as it doesn't get rained out. Will post back up and let ya know.

Tracks are all rained out :smirk:. The stock floating one was warped so i did not want to spend the money on another floating one when it only Lasted 3 years and costs 5 times as much

I always liked how the honda brakes worked, and I think it has a lot to do with the non floating rotor. Honda's always have awsome stopping power in the front.

Rode it hard today. These brakes are def better than stock. Nice feel and more stopping power.

It looks good on there. Ive had good luck with the Tusk rotors. They seem very durable and the price cant be beat. I know there a fixed non floating rotor, but then again some of the OEM stuff is non floating also.