Helppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this weekend i went riding and i submerged my 2010 kx250f and it hydro locked its self. i changed the plug, and my oil it started to run back fired shut off. then after a couple of kicks it would pop not start but pop like a gun going off. changed the oil i just put in it and it was very milky in color. before i did this i for got to mention i took my pipe off and kicked it 20 or so times with out a plug or cap on the bottom of my bike and lots of water spewed out. thats when i put the oil in and started it and it stopped. after emptying my oil i did the same thing emptied the oil took the plug or and my pipe and kicked it no more water. put everything back together new oil and it will not start. just a pop here and another pop after10 kicks or so. just sounds like a 1 shot from a gun. how would i fix this?

Sounds like your stator may be gone?

I'd flush the entire transmission with diesel to remove any crap, then fill with oil.

Sounds like your stator may be gone?

I'd flush the entire transmission with diesel to remove any crap, then fill with oil.

There is probably water still under the stator cover or it is at least still damp. Shouldn't be ruined, just needs to be dry.

did you drain the float bowl on the carb?

did you drain the float bowl on the carb?

That's what I'm thinking too. There's gotta be crap in the carb. Might want to pull the carb off and clean everything. Also do the stuff that others have mentioned,

Maybe turn the bike upside down too (remove tank and oil), and blow out with compressed air?

what kind of water? clear or muddy? you are going to have a few oil changes ahead. I would go buy a few gallons of diesel and use it to clean out the case. pull the bowl off the carb and clean it out. pull the ignition cover and dry it out, if it was muddy, spray it clean with mass air flow or similar cleaner.

do not cheap out on getting all the water out, it is gonna take a while. you may consider pulling all the electrical plugs and maiking sure they are dry and clean and then give a shot of dielectric grease.

Sounds like you changed the engine oil which is good.

Now drain the carb and check the air filter. Chances are it's full of water too.