Sign in to follow this  

Bikegraphix.com economy graphics?

I just picked up a new 09 kx250f about a week ago all stock and without any graphics or anything... I wanted to get some # backgrounds and havent tried bikegraphix.com with any of my previous bikes.. has anyone used the ECONOMY backgrounds? are they good quality? jw cause the price on em are really good :smirk:

Do they exist? wanting similar material to regular graphics but in clear. For my air box and tank on both sides of my 11 yz125

Cheers

I'm Sure a graphics company could make you up some. If you're doing it without logos, you could probably find the material and cut it yourself.

N-Style sells clear graphics for most bikes.

i'm looking on their site however im struggling to find them pre cut. Might just find the right stuff in sheets and cut myself. Thanks for the help guys

Airbox tank and shroud is $64.99 but shipping to aus for me is about $40. So not sure if worth it. That was n-styles deal however senge graphics are still getting back to me on their deal.

Airbox tank and shroud is $64.99 but shipping to aus for me is about $40. So not sure if worth it. That was n-styles deal however senge graphics are still getting back to me on their deal.

Contact BikeGraphix and ask them?

They have them on eBay pretty cheap was gonna get them for my bike cause I ride single track and don't feel like deal long with destroyed plastics

I've got some # plate backgrounds from them last year. Great quality and they've held up great. My plastics get abused bushy tight woods riding. They have yet to get a scratch right through the graphics. Thats long lasting for me.

feb13155.jpg

They're good. The colors aren't as sharp as some of the higher-end brands, but for the price they are excellent, and the service is great.

I agree with the color thing...but their prices are great and they are very fast with sending stuff out...even with custom graphics.

Here's my number plates:

1377826818592.jpg

bikegraphix brand "economy graphics" are the same quality as all of their products. The reason they call them economy is because they only come with 1 background color and 1 number color with no extra designs on them. I personally think bikegraphix is better quality than most. I have never had an issue with any of their products, and i will countinue to buy from them. I would like to add that i have had issues with some of the larger name graphics companies in the past.