Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Info on Stewarts big changes, you heard it here first

James skipping on the outdoors because he is tired of the Yamaha and hates it. He's creating his own team and is going to be riding either a Honda or a Suzuki, has one of each at his house now to test on and decide which he likes better.

This info comes straight from stewart himself. My sis is best friends with him and has been for years. She found out and told me.

Edited by Jetster220

I think him and 22 motorsports should circle their wagons...cuz J-Law is comin*

*could possibly be bullshit

:smirk:

Edited by Slackkinhard
:)

I think him and 22 motorsports should circle their wagons*...cuz J-Law is comin

*could possibly be bullshit

:lol:

:prof::smirk::smirk::smirk:

where is this information being found at?

+1. Sound like just another JS rumor being circulated around the boards so Stewart can be justified for not running the outdoors.

Doesn't matter.

According to some wack-job preacher and the bill boards that spew his cr@p, the world ends tomorrow so we'll never know about JS for sure.......

Bummer.

On the slim chance the world doesn't end tomorrow, it'll be interesting to see if said JS rumor is true.

Nice to have a fresh excuse for him though......"it's a new bike and we don't have it set up right yet...."

my guess is if you seen a suzuki there it was malcoms since he rides one and a honda ? IF james is seen rideing a suzuki or a honda while under contract with yamaha i do not think that would go to well .

Why would he go to a lesser manufacturer? Doesn't make sense to me. Seems like he would wanna keep the best equipment available.:smirk:

He did want to keep the best equipment available but Kawasaki did not want him back so he went to Yamaha :smirk:

he doesn't need to change bikes for better results , he need's to change the way he think's when he is racing . he does fine in the heat races when the heat is off

if what you say is true he could be testing kawi because on bubbas world he rode a klx140 (insert sarcasm font) or he could ride sore ballz kawi 450 ???

but really if he goes anywhere he isnt going where there is a TOP paid guy, because the companys that think they have a top paid guy are not going to toss in the money for another one because they allready think their guy is gonna win,

he will prolly say put. not a lot of money floating around this year

My only question is when did Nike change there slogan from JUST DO IT to Just DO NOT DO IT TILL EVERYTHING IS PERFECT and since the 2012 bikes will be comeing out soon then he can start all over again . Or he could do like Mcgrath did and ride a older bike ? The reality of it had it not been for a few mistakes this past season he would have won the series i think . and then there would have been no issues with the bike . What i do not like is the way he talks His #1 plate He threw the season away . the way i see it that 2012 # 1 plate is just as much mine as anyone elses only thing i need to do is figure out a few things like how to start my own team and get my pro card and then well i would have to win a few races :smirk:

My opinion:

Honda:

Wouldn't work IMO. They already have Canard/Reed/KW14 which is 3 of the top six riders. Could they go for Stewart and have 4 of the top 6? Also Honda alreday has Factory Honda, Gieco, two-two, and TLD. Could they support another team? I doubt it..

Suzuki:

Also wouldn't work IMO. We all know Stewart is Mr. Money $$$ man and would likely need some fininical support from the factory he chooses. We also know Suzuki is in the middle of a fininical crunch. Wouldn't work cause of $$ IMO.

Kawi:

Bad falling out when Stewart left and they already have RV2.

IMO the only place for James is Yamaha or KTM. Of coarse I know nothing and this is me just speculating. Also thought Stewart had a two year contract through 2012.