Sign in to follow this  

Introduction and Helprequest crf100f

Hello folks,

let me introduce myself. I'm from Germany near Stuttgart and my Son is the Reason stumbled into this very interesting forum. My Son owns a Crf100f build 2008. He is racing in the German Monkey-Cross Series. Just Google the name of the Series and you will find the page.

I started some tuning of his Bike and ran into some Problems and Solutions. I would like you to know about. I did some Changes on it that may interest some People here.

1. I changed the front fork and steering from stock to a Honda HD06 Mtx 80. Now much stiffer.

2. changed the exaust form stock to Leo Vince X3 Carbon.

3. changed the stock airfilter to K&N Filter

4. changed to 13 theeth sprocket left the rear 50 theeth stock.

5. changed the rear shock from Stock to a NSR 125ccm shock (fits perfect) but meanwhile to weak.

Now let us go to the Problems I'm trying to solve with a litte help from you Guys.

I'm trying to contact Tkraceproducts to get the Suspension Link for the crf100 but I'm getting no response. Is the Company alive?

I need to rise the rear riding height.

And can somebody recommend me a better rear shock for this bike?

Thanks in advance

Renato

:smirk:

Hello socalxr,

I have seen the Aussie Lift pics, they look pretty interesting, but I'm not a big fan on welding and cutting the bike apart. Is there anybody out there who already bought such a link and could make some measuring or maybe a drawing of the Suspension Link from tk racing.

cheers Renato