E Stock Suspension Help

Hi, I need help setting up my stock suspension on my E model (australia). As this is my first bike I am a little confused. I weigh about 90kg with gear and want to set up for trail riding in QLD, AU

Any tips on the front. Do I just adjust the screw on the top of the fork for compression and bottom for rebound? Is the front suspension generally to soft? Any tips on how many clicks?

With the rear spring, should I change the preload for my weight? Is this done by adjusting the colar on the spring? Anything else I can do to sort out the rear without spending more cash at this moment.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Hi, I need help setting up my stock suspension on my E model (australia). As this is my first bike I am a little confused. I weigh about 90kg with gear and want to set up for trail riding in QLD, AU

Any tips on the front. Do I just adjust the screw on the top of the fork for compression and bottom for rebound? Is the front suspension generally to soft? Any tips on how many clicks?

With the rear spring, should I change the preload for my weight? Is this done by adjusting the colar on the spring? Anything else I can do to sort out the rear without spending more cash at this moment.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

my reply prob wont help, but i'll try.

fisrt of all - is 90 kg about 189 lbs.? if so, and you ride aggressive, you may need stiffer springs & maybe even a revalve to get it just right.

if i recall, compression adjustment is on the bottom of the forks & rebound is on top.

how many clicks out is a preference thing based on rider weight, riding style & riding conditions.

there is a factory setting for this in the manual - may be best to start & factory settings & play with adjustment from there.

same thing for rear shock - low & high speed compression adjustment is on the top & rebound on the bottom.

yes, adjusting the collar on the rear shock is how to set pre-load/sag.

there is a minimum shock spring length listed in the manual also - do not adjust beyond the minimum length.

you want about 90 - 100 mm of race sag in the rear. and if i remember right about 1.25" of static sag.