2007 CRF250 value?

What should you be able to buy a super clean 07 Crf250 for that has several nice, useable add-ons, but needs a crank and piston? The head is is in great shape along with everything else, except for the two items listed. Bike only has about 25hrs on it.

2400???

I would be questioning why a bike with 25hrs. needs a crank or piston. If it was run without sufficient oil, or over heated, there will be more arising issues. I would value it pretty much as a good rolling chassis. $1800

I'm seeing nice running 07's all over craigslist for $2500 and less.

I would be questioning why a bike with 25hrs. needs a crank or piston. If it was run without sufficient oil, or over heated, there will be more arising issues. I would value it pretty much as a good rolling chassis. $1800

I'm seeing nice running 07's all over craigslist for $2500 and less.

Well the bike is actually my brother's bike. He bought it last fall, and has only ridden it about 4 times. He likes riding quads better. As for why it needs a crank and piston at 25hrs, I don't really know. I've read of new bikes on here losing the crank at around 10hrs. The previous owner bought it new in the crate, and never raced it. Practiced around on it a few times. He could have been a revver, but who knows. I was riding it the last time it was ridden, and the crank locked up. The CP piston was put in within 10hrs ago, b/c the guys buddy had a sponsorship with them, but it needs replacing along with the crank because there is slight cosmetic damage to the bottom of it. Previous owner put new OEM valves in when he did the piston. Didn't need it he said, but he went ahead and did everything while he had it apart. He seemed like he had plenty of money to spend.

I was just curious as to how much the bike would be worth selling it as is, so the new owner could put in the components that he wants, such as crank brand and piston brand/compression ratio. It someone local bought it, I would be willing to do all the labor on the motor as part of the deal.