Sign in to follow this  

Washington Looking for a ride Sunday the 22nd

I'm out of Puyallup and can't find an event going on. Anyone have a ride planned +/- 150 or so miles from Puyallup I could tag along with. I need a fix. Advanced intermediate rider, can handle most terrain, not fast but I stay on the bike, prefer single track but can dual sport also.

Cheers,

Michael

I need people to ride with to...

Advanced intermediate rider here too... in kitsap county..

Oops.....riding saturday, not sunday.

Joe, I would like to get a ride in with you this summer. Saturday my time is limited, throwing an end or the world BBQ at my place so Im hitting Straddeline for a few hours in the am to try a new to me 300 on the track. Has to be better than the 530 for landings and no blinkers/mirrors to worry about.

Love the signature, just started dating again at 40, set up a google calendar and filled it in. Told her any open days are yours. She is not exactly so happy.... We will see...

Joe, I would like to get a ride in with you this summer. Saturday my time is limited, throwing an end or the world BBQ at my place so Im hitting Straddeline for a few hours in the am to try a new to me 300 on the track. Has to be better than the 530 for landings and no blinkers/mirrors to worry about.

Love the signature, just started dating again at 40, set up a google calendar and filled it in. Told her any open days are yours. She is not exactly so happy.... We will see...

you go GUY!....stay in touch and lets ride for sure !

Joe

I may be up for a ride Sun afternoon... have a bit of work in the morning Sunday.. I am in Oly so perhaps CF? We could run the North Rim loop..

Me and fitness2go and a couple others hit up tahuya this morning, st and dt, got outa there before the quadtards showed up...

What a great day at Tahuya. Singletrack was awesome for sure. Thanks Joe and Roger for riding with me today. Wasn't sure if anybody was going to show up this morning.

LIttle Jeff