Sign in to follow this  

Kahuku, Hawaii

That trail looks like more like work that fun ? Still kind of neet , i`d would like to try it , beccause it in hawaii !!! Then when it was done riding i can go to the beach !

looks like a typical northwest trail. coolvideo

looks like a typical northwest trail.

except that it's probably 98 degrees and 99% humidity. :smirk:

Hey freek - thanks for the video. I'll look forward to #2. You cured me of ever wanting to ride in HI. :smirk::thumbsup:

except that it's probably 98 degrees and 99% humidity. :smirk:

Hey freek - thanks for the video. I'll look forward to #2. You cured me of ever wanting to ride in HI. :smirk::thumbsup:

It's back to trade winds so it's been nice the last week there was a close to 100 percenter humidity the other day with kona winds (feels like none) and vog...temp maybe low 80's. That part not too bad. My buddy and I were suffering. Usually after a trail or 2 you get into the groove. It was rough all the way. Still it was fun.;

Looking forward to part 2 also!!! I was going to hit Kahuku today but ended up being with family. My daughter had that look in her eye so I switched gears and we are going to see jack sparrow in the new Pirates of the Carribean. Shooting for Mon or Tuesday Mililani...for a couple of hours ? If you're off.

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

Your camera works great. What kind is it? I like the vids. Nice trails and good footage and camera placement.

It's a gopro hd @ 720p 60fps. I cut the front of my helmet and glassed in a mount:thumbsup: dont look nice but it works great. Hope to get some good mud action tomorow..:smirk:

he he he... the inside joke about the golf course is one of our friends can't come ride with us because he keeps tweaking his body while golfing... I mean really... I never knew golf was so freakin dangerous!!!!:smirk:

going to have the video set up for another flick. Just need to see who shows up. You know thats what determines the title.... haha

Shooting for Mon or Tuesday Mililani...for a couple of hours ? If you're off.

how is it in millilani now days anyhow? used to be there everyday after school in the 70's

i still see trucks parked down at the waiau industrial area, so can you still get to mililani from there? was thinking of taking my 230 around there for a cruise one day. with google earth i can still make out most of the trails up to the reservior and stuff. and even follow the road up to the basketball courts, is it all fenced off everywhere now?

where do you guys park?

how is it in millilani now days anyhow? used to be there everyday after school in the 70's

i still see trucks parked down at the waiau industrial area, so can you still get to mililani from there? was thinking of taking my 230 around there for a cruise one day. with google earth i can still make out most of the trails up to the reservior and stuff. and even follow the road up to the basketball courts, is it all fenced off everywhere now?

where do you guys park?

PM me . It's easier to explain there. Lots of places are gone. Where the basketbal courts were is now part of Waiawa prison. Some of us approach with dualsport . Only certain areas are available.