QUICK! NEED HELP!! please read..

Okay so I have found a really good deal on a Leo Vince X3 full exhaust system for my 2006 rmz 450. I cant really find reviews online but I want to know from you guys how good this exhaust is. Im talking about a really good deal!!! Let me know please! :smirk:

Okay so I have found a really good deal on a Leo Vince X3 full exhaust system for my 2006 rmz 450. I cant really find reviews online but I want to know from you guys how good this exhaust is. Im talking about a really good deal!!! Let me know please! :smirk:

I've heard good things about Leo Vince systems. Never owned one but one guy I knew had a LV system on his CRF450R and he liked it.

i have a fmf titanium system on my 06 RMZ. i like it pretty good. i wouldnt pay more than 500 for a full system

Cool, thanks guys. Yea im getting the whole system for 200, shipping included. Guy bought like 15 full systems and is getting rid of them. Brand new in the box.

Cool, thanks guys. Yea im getting the whole system for 200, shipping included. Guy bought like 15 full systems and is getting rid of them. Brand new in the box.

That is a HELL of a good deal for a full system.

At worst, if you don't like it you could sell it for what you paid for it, if not more.

I cant remember for sure, but I think there was a test on one on and RMZ years ago in Transworld. They said it was a bit of a pain in the ass to put on, but gave good performace....again not 100% sure.

Yea it was dirt bike magazine that did the test. I just read it online. They said the springs can be a pain in the ass. But for 200 bucks I can deal with the springs. The carbon cannister looks so bad ass. HELL of a deal is indeed correct. Stoked for sure to get it.

Hold on, I have another question. What does lowboy mean for exhaust? Ive always seen them on some titles but have never found out what it meant.

ya for man you really cant go wrong at that price.

Low boy means the header swoops down lower than normal and is more exposed but supposed pull the center of gravity of the bike more towards the middle. I think they add more power on top too. Google "leo vince low boy" or "procircuit Low boy" images and you'll see what I mean.

oh.... yea ok I see it now. Thanks man. appreciate it.

holllyyyy coww buy it! i want one too!

holllyyyy coww buy it! i want one too!

I just bought it! Im so stoked to get it for sure. You have to love Ebay!! It came out to 215 when the msrp is $1099! Steal?? I think so. :smirk:

Did you get the ti or SS version. i have had two Titanium versions which are works of art, i had them on my CRF450 (worst bike on the planet) and also on my 05 RMZ and then i put it on my 07 RMZ they are super light but i crushed the can as i fall off a lot but they are fully rebuildable and so i bought a new skin and hey presto it looked like new again. you won't be sorry you bought it. BTW i have a Stainless Steel version waiting to go onto my 2011 RMZ450 so i'll post how she performs later.

Did you get the ti or SS version. i have had two Titanium versions which are works of art, i had them on my CRF450 (worst bike on the planet) and also on my 05 RMZ and then i put it on my 07 RMZ they are super light but i crushed the can as i fall off a lot but they are fully rebuildable and so i bought a new skin and hey presto it looked like new again. you won't be sorry you bought it. BTW i have a Stainless Steel version waiting to go onto my 2011 RMZ450 so i'll post how she performs later.

It's the ti version. Ti header, carbon canister, and ti end cap. And yea I saw that they can be rebuilt and thats awesome. But yea for sure let me know! Should be in tm afternoon and will be installed the second I get it. :smirk: