Sign in to follow this  

Hydraulic clutch on older YZ

I noticed that Magura makes a hydraulik clutch for my 1996 YZ250. Does anyone have any experience with 1)this clutch 2) anything else that will make my 1996 clutch pull easier. I hate getting off my 09 450 and then getting on my 96 and pulling in the clutch. Any help would be great.

Mike

I noticed that Magura makes a hydraulik clutch for my 1996 YZ250. Does anyone have any experience with 1)this clutch 2) anything else that will make my 1996 clutch pull easier. I hate getting off my 09 450 and then getting on my 96 and pulling in the clutch. Any help would be great.

Mike

I helped a buddy put a Magura hyd clutch lever on his '09 KXF450 and it was an AMAZING difference. The hyd clutch lever is so easy to pull...it will shock you.

Mike

Way to go dude.....well, a rekluse is - but what the heck :smirk: