Sign in to follow this  

Can you help me figure out my RM250's origin?

As best as I can tell RJ16a is the engine series from '93 to '95. With the final numbers being 326076, I would go with a '95.

Post a few pictures and lets see if I'm in the ball park.

i did know it was mid ninetys but no more then that,i also belive it might be an import,would like to know where it was imported from,i cant post a photo just yet as i have removed engine to do a full rebuild,the gearbox was full of petrol,yet to fathom out why,but it will need crank seals at least.

Hi guys im aso haveing trouble finding out wat year my rm250 is i think its a mid 90s but want to now exactly wat year engine and any help will be unreal thanks in advance vin number is rj16a-100167 engine number is j110-119974

Hi guys im aso haveing trouble finding out wat year my rm250 is i think its a mid 90s but want to now exactly wat year engine and any help will be unreal thanks in advance vin number is rj16a-100167 engine number is j110-119974

VIN's outside the US are hard to decipher, at least for me they are. But with a RJ16a engine it sould like you've got a '93 to '95 250 too. Any chance that you could post a picture?