USGP pictures>>>>

Motocross

It was obvious Glen Helen could use two things right away. Security personnel who have a clue and BETTER ADVERTIZING!

We have been to both years and to see the Euros compete on the daunting GlenHelen track is really really cool. Why nobody shows up to see some good racing on an awesome track like no other in the World is still a mystery to me.

Oh and while I’m on my Soapbox please let the powers at be somehow come to a resolution so that the AMA riders have some incentives ($$/Points) to compete. All I can come out of this is a WIN WIN for riders and most importantly fans shelling out their hard earned cash.

Glen Helen is an awesome track and if you haven’t seen it in person—you’re missing out!

So here are some pics—hope you enjoy :smirk:

https://picasaweb.google.com/azmotoman/GlenHelenUSGP_2011?authkey=Gv1sRgCIqA2LrVweu_rwE#slideshow/5608699946233544546

Great Pics.

cool pics :smirk: we ride /race there alot , when they have a big race they make the track long and brutal , I don't know why they don't get a big crowd for the GP , but when the National was there it was crazy , the whole track was lined with fans , even up and down the hills

Because I would rather spend the time and money riding myself than to watch someone else ride and enjoy themselves. I can always watch it on tv later....

Very cool pics, thanks for sharing...

It was obvious Glen Helen could use two things right away. Security personnel who have a clue and BETTER ADVERTIZING!

We have been to both years and to see the Euros compete on the daunting GlenHelen track is really really cool. Why nobody shows up to see some good racing on an awesome track like no other in the World is still a mystery to me.

Oh and while I’m on my Soapbox please let the powers at be somehow come to a resolution so that the AMA riders have some incentives ($$/Points) to compete. All I can come out of this is a WIN WIN for riders and most importantly fans shelling out their hard earned cash.

Glen Helen is an awesome track and if you haven’t seen it in person—you’re missing out!

https://picasaweb.google.com/azmotoman/GlenHelenUSGP_2011?authkey=Gv1sRgCIqA2LrVweu_rwE#slideshow/5608699946233544546

Great pics G-Man!:smirk:

That looks like it was fun! Thanks for sharing.

Good pics...

It's a shame that we have a GP and not a big crowd. I'm thinking it's due to the lack of familiarity with the names in the race and the fact it's Glen Helen's 2nd year with the event.

How you market the stuff, if the competitors are well known to more than just a few thousand in the US, and if the "popular" crowd shows up, helps build a crowd up. It also helps when you have a larger number of the world's best - Which is pretty much what you're getting at when you mention incentives for AMA outdoors competitors.

I'd have gone to the GP if I was in the area when it was going. I try to make it to tracks when I'm out traveling. That would have been cool.

-Kerry

Thanks guys, glad you liked the pics. :smirk:

And yes I don't understand how anyone that is a true MX fan that lives in the So Cal area can mis that race?

Guess it won't be appreciated till it's gone! :smirk:

Nice pics. I was there also for a second year and that track was tuff! It had rained that morning and the slippery conditions made the racing very interesting. It wasnt packed but then again it makes it alot easier to move around. Those two big jumps after the downhill are nuts!

How was the flat biller bro brah shit head 909er factor at the GP?

I live ten minutes from Glen Helen but I stopped going to the GH Nat. years ago because I'm not MMA enough and don't need to see some ugly skank's g-string.

Maybe a GP would be a good venue for me. Everybody sitting at little tables, sipping espresso, and listening to the race call on their iPads?

hey TC long time since I've seen you.

Anyway that is part of the beauty of the USGP.

It's a Flatbiller/MMA free zone! :smirk:

thanks for the sweet pics:)

Thank you. I"ll be racing there Sunday, now I'm all pumped!

Many thanks for sharing !!!

great pics