Sign in to follow this  

06 DRZ 400 sm Fuel mixture screw FMS01 or FMS02?

heres part number from fiche i just looked in up 30 seconds number 36,,.

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/oem.asp?partcategory=432790&manufacturer=5&category=3&year=2006&model=10128

ADJUSTER (3,1/2)

13279-33E00

i realize your new but do yu know how to look up a part in the parts fiche..try it out

You can also buy the keintech extend fuel screw from tt store

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/product_p/int_kientech_drzsfms.htm,

Is that what your looking for....good luck :smirk:

youll need to buy all that goes with it,,spring,washers etc..just a little lookin is all it takes!..good luck :smirk:

youll need to buy all that goes with it,,spring,washers etc..just a little lookin is all it takes!..good luck :smirk:

Thank you....I did look, (hence the Fms01 and 02 reference) but the TT search engine is not spectacular I finally googled it and found the TT part number....so the spring and washer doesnt come with it? that's a bummer as I already paid my $8 shipping. Any other way to source those?

didnt you look at the parts fiche i sent in my previous post, it shows all the parts needed,(33,34,35) you can call tt store and tell them to add it to your order, hurry. i always forget to order things and call and they add it, if yo call in time..

Thank you....I did look, (hence the Fms01 and 02 reference) but the TT search engine is not spectacular I finally googled it and found the TT part number....so the spring and washer doesnt come with it? that's a bummer as I already paid my $8 shipping. Any other way to source those?

use the parts fiche to be sure of things when ordering parts after market or not..:smirk:

didnt you look at the parts fiche i sent in my previous post, it shows all the parts needed,(33,34,35) you can call tt store and tell them to add it to your order, hurry. i always forget to order things and call and they add it, if yo call in time..

Thanks again.....I don't need 57 right? that is just a plug?

after setting your new fuel screw,,i use a little strip of rtv to keep it secure, it can be scraped off if adjusting is needed later on..