03 CR250 Port Work???

Ok, I have a good running 03 cr250 but I also have an extra cylinder and head from an 02 in good usable shape. I would like to do some work to the spare cylinder but would I have to replate it? Also Im in San Diego, anyone have any recommendations on engine builders near my area or even the southwest? I've heard some names mentioned before but cant remember them. Btw, Im aware of Eric Gorr, may use him but would like someone closer.

I had an 03' cr 250 that i had Eric Gorr port and do head work to. He did a nice job, and the bike worked just like I wanted to. Well anyway I seized it at a race do to a blown head gasket, and it trashed the cylinder. I bought a new cylinder and just copied the porting work that he did. The bike worked just like it did when Gorr did ported it. I had the porting tools from doing head work on auto engines. Copying his work took me all of about 15mins from start to finish. The hardest part of the job was waiting for the JB weld to dry in the transfer ports. Your cylinder would not have to be replated.

Also Im in San Diego, anyone have any recommendations on engine builders near my area or even the southwest?

Pro Circuit is in Corona, about an hour and a half drive for you. They are probably the closest you will find.

I know its common in motor work, but epoxy anywhere in my engine makes me uncomfortable.

I thought about Pro Circuit, might have to give them a call. RTV, maybe you can do one for me, how much you charge lol? Oh, btw what am I looking at roughly for some port work, thanks (eric gorr, etc).