troy lee BP 7855

What do you guys think about the new Troy Lee Designs full body suit, the BP 7855? BP stands for base protection so does that mean less than a standard full body armor suit? it's all made of strata foam instead of hard plates so less protection or better from more absorption...

The biggest thing is that it's a full body that fits the leatt!!! but is the foam on the back good enough to stop you from breaking your spine like the fox titan or thor suits???

tlbp7855.jpg

I have it and like it. The flexibility was what i liked better than the plastic types... Moves very well with your body.

Think "BS" is just meant to be worn under gear. The other versions have been worn for awhile in the MTB scene w/ good reviews. Not sure if the protection would be as good as hard shell types for punctures (end of the bars, tree branch, etc) but works surprisingly well for impact protection. (2 stage foam material)

Thanks Day.

What did you mean "BS" is meant to be worn under gear?

I wear the sleeveless version of this protector and it is awesome!!!! Light weight, my leatt fits perfectly and plenty of protection and airflow.

How bulky is it on the body?

Would I need to increase my jersey size from medium to large?

How bulky is it on the body?

Would I need to increase my jersey size from medium to large?

No I still wear a large jersey with mine and it works awesome.