Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Mr. 490 is back!

What? What are you talking about?

MAX!!!

mr. 490 is quite possibly the slowest pro rider anyone anywhere has ever seen.

Y'all are incredibly insecure, the guys got a chance to hang with the big boys and ride the best tracks, half of you would ***** out if you even had the chance to line up with the guys he races.

Give him a break.

Y'all are incredibly insecure, the guys got a chance to hang with the big boys and ride the best tracks, half of you would ***** out if you even had the chance to line up with the guys he races.

Give him a break.

Lighten up please. You can't deny that the guy doesn't have much bike control for having a pro license. It's fun to watch, for me at least...:smirk:

You have to envy the guy though. He might not be fast but who among us could be sitting at a bar or be at a party discussion the race you just ran against top name pros. I am curious how he pulled off a pro license though?

Note: I'm not going to knock Mr.490 for his sub par riding skills because he is racing in a class I could only dream of!:smirk:

Its hard to tell when guys are being sarcastic, funny or really dont know who that dude is. It was all over the internet months ago. Supposedly a ex football player that has some money. So he could afford to travel all over and race amtuer stuff to acquire enough points to get a Pro license.

Normally I wouldnt knock a guy for trying, but he has proven the system is flawed. He looks dangerous to himself and others on the track. He doesnt have the speed to be out there. I dont think he has ever qualified for the heat races. Yet when you read his website he comes off as being cocky and arrogant thinking he is the next best thing.

Its hard to tell when guys are being sarcastic, funny or really dont know who that dude is. It was all over the internet months ago. Supposedly a ex football player that has some money. So he could afford to travel all over and race amtuer stuff to acquire enough points to get a Pro license.

Normally I wouldnt knock a guy for trying, but he has proven the system is flawed. He looks dangerous to himself and others on the track. He doesnt have the speed to be out there. I dont think he has ever qualified for the heat races. Yet when you read his website he comes off as being cocky and arrogant thinking he is the next best thing.

Let's see. We got Kevin Windham and Ken Roczen along with John Dowd (Who started riding at 20 and turned pro at 21), these guys show with some natural talent and hardcore training in such a short-time or long-time in consistency in JD and KW's case), you can be in a pro race riding with the top guys.

That has nothing to do with Damon (490), but he shows he can get a pro license and have enough speed to pass "minimal pro speed" level and have a chance to qualify. Keep this up and maybe he'll get to race a real one one day and beyond.

He would be a hazard on a motocross track with 40 pro's going all out. Especially the first turn (assuming he actually makes it to the first turn with the group).