Beta Riders

I was just curious if you fellow Beta riders have any friends that would like to buy a Beta. I have mine for sale in the for sale section and it has a bunch of hits but no emails. If you know anyone interested it is a pretty nice bike definatly worth taking a look at. I am not too firm on the price but not desperate enough to give it away. If you would like more info let me know?

If you READ in the classifieds section you will READ the description of the bike.

2008 Beta 450 RR, Race ready enduro / Cross county motorcycle. Italian quality and Style. It has the most reliable modern fourstroke engine the KTM RFS Engine. This bike has been bullet prooof, I have never had a mechanical problem, Always has fresh oil, clean air filters. Washed after every ride. Linkage and other bearings checked and serviced twice a year since new. New chain and sprokets, new rear brake Rotor, Pads, Brake pedal. Oversized tank available with bike. GPR under bar mount stabilizer, Radiator braces, Leo Vince exhaust, RPS suspension work, real plush in the rocks. Only raced a few MRANN desert races, mostly trail ridden. The bike is in real good condition, very clean. Need to sell so make me a reasonable offer.

Seems like a good buy to me. I would say go and also put your ad in Beta-talk.com and all the other sites that someone might buy an exotic.

https://www.thumpertalk.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=70236&cat=2

Looks to be in good shape. I like the older Beta side shroud graphics. I think I might put that older one with the Big B on my Black plastic side shrouds. It still sucks though as the graphics tend to come off where the knees rub.