What the hell is this? (pic)

i was checking my 350 over before a ride, i took the rad cap off to check the water level and these were just sitting on the top of the rad on the INSIDE, any thoughts as to what they are?





its aluminium,

casting slag from the rad???have you checked a parts list for some kind of bushing?

They are machining chips, how they got there who knows

Tell me what's machined on a radiator?

Parts of the rad cap?

rad-cap is stamped.

it could have been in the water pump and it worked its way to the rad? or just somehow found its way in there.... deffinitly look like machining chips...

Swarf from some machining process.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now