cool pic on the 11's first ride

Well picked it up last friday, put two hours on last saturday and it's been pouring up here in the northeast since.

Screenshot2011-05-20at115024PM1.png

Awesome! Enjoy.

clean man, i love the black rims! looks like a badass track! i live in Maryland about 10 mins from Budds Creek, been raining for 2 freaking weeks it seems...:smirk:

Awesome pic........ride the wheels off it,lol........

clean man, i love the black rims! looks like a badass track! i live in Maryland about 10 mins from Budds Creek, been raining for 2 freaking weeks it seems...:smirk:

The rain is killer. I'm miserably awaiting it to stop. I prefer to practice on my 05 125 in the mud, rather then this new bike haha. Its been pouring up here too.

Nice pic

Ticked another hour off today, had to go to work which ended the day abruptly. First two hours I had a vinyl clear sheet of plastic over teh clutch cover but I wore through it. Friend wanted to see if it would hold up so I said go for it, it'll work or it wont and it will wear anyways. Well I ran it today for an hour with nothing on there and I tore through the clutch cover paint in no time. Oh well,Will just bead blast the whole thing. The shift lever side looks miserable as well.

Thanks d-k, I think I can across that thread before, Had the same idea. Although the black certainly does look better.