rear sprocket...Q ?

probably been asked sevaeral times in here...but going to ask again..

Sprockrt set up for trail riding.

Have KX250f..13/50 stock

what would be a good rear sprocket size?

wanting to put on either O or X ring chain too

The bike has the EFI on it and stock form snappy (bit much for me getting back into 2 wheelers) .. rode today first time on trails today..had fun though...kept going between 2nd and 3rd alot...i liked it in 3rd but if had to back off too much boggg......

any input...been thinking a 52 .stock front....I don;t race, bought for mainly trail and ocassional jump around the track where I ride.

13/50 is already pretty aggressive but thats what i ran before i put in wr gears. Depending on the trails you ride you could be ok with a 14-50. I used to swap out to a 13-50 for the more technical stuff. You should look into a flywheel weight too.

to make 3rd gear work better (not get stuck between 2nd-3rd).. go faster :smirk:

13/50 is already pretty aggressive but thats what i ran before i put in wr gears. Depending on the trails you ride you could be ok with a 14-50. I used to swap out to a 13-50 for the more technical stuff. You should look into a flywheel weight too.

+1. Fix the bog. :smirk:

peraps that is part the problem (rider0 trying to get broke in on it.

FI is nice though I did manage to lug it up a small hill without no problem, actually thought it might stall out but carried itself up.

i will work on the bog issue and see if that help, probay will take a few crashes to learn my mistakes.