CR 250 pipe work on a CR 125? ASAP!

Hey i recently bought a 2000 CR 125, and the guy jipped me and put on an FMF SST pipe that is made for a 2000 CR 250, so my question is, performance wise, can i run this pipe? I had to bend it a smudge to get it to line up. Immediate feedback would be much help! ?

Thanks!

P.S. Ive ridden it before but i dont have another pipe to compare the performance with. it seemed to run fine, but verry rich.

I would of thought the harmonics would be waayyyy out of sinc given the pipe is for an engine that's twice as big, you are talking about the expansion chamber right, not the muffler? What is it doing to make you think it's running rich?

how did he even fit it on there?? nothing would line up and wouldnt the pipe hole be bigger than the exhaust opening in the cylinder? and the silencer inlet be way smaller than the expansion pipe outlet?... maybe some pics would clear this up

I agree, that is a 125 pipe. As for what could make it not fit right, well, that could be a number of things. The pipe was obviously bent, so it messed with the alignment as well has aid in spooge leaking from the connection point. I guess another possibility is that is could be the wrong year pipe. It is kind of hard to tell with your pics, seems like the background is in better focus than the close up you were taking. Seeing the whole pipe on the bike would help a little bit too.

Number one, that is not a 250 pipe. Ask me how I know. The 250 pipe goes into the manifold,the 125 pipe slips over, plus the 250 has a bend when it comes out loops down and back.It looks to me you have the correct pipe.Why did you think you have the wrong one?