Sign in to follow this  

Where to get fresh water along I90 eastern washington

Heading over to the Beverly dunes(dry camping) from Seattle area, where can I get fresh water for the tanks on the other side of the pass? Thanks

Heading over to the Beverly dunes(dry camping) from Seattle area, where can I get fresh water for the tanks on the other side of the pass? Thanks

You can try the rest areas, many have RV dumps, they may also have fresh water available for fill up.

There's rest areas at approximately the 123 mile marker (between kittitas and Vantage), mm 160, mm 200 and MM 242.

http://www.sanidumps.com/rvdumpsregion.php?region=61

100 gallons of fresh water=835 lbs.

I assume going up the pass is where the concern is. If you make it to spokane you can fill up at my house.

I assume going up the pass is where the concern is. If you make it to spokane you can fill up at my house.

Spokane is a bit out of the way but thanks for the offer.

If i was really nice I could haul 100 gal over there and meet you somewhere. Probably not going to happen though. I had never thought about heading over the pass. I cant even make it out the driveway without breaking stuff. Lost a stabilizer jack last time. 3 is plenty though. Good luck.

Yeah theres some steep climbs there in washington. We drove a little mini winnie up some of them and i was worried the transmission was going to overheat after some of them...

Thanks for the input, I'll swing into IJH. If I don't get it there someone mentioned on another site that Wanapum State Park offers water.