Its race day

Motocross

good luck to tyla rattray, ryan villopoto, Gareth Swanepoel, ryan dungey, dean wilson, and superman CP #377, and all the other racers, may god please keep them safe, and let the best man win.

We can only see the first moto on TV though! And watch the 2nd one tomorrow!

Talk about biggest teaser ever! :smirk:

Ahhhhh im so friking excited!! I cant wait for the practices to start, i wanna see these laptimes. Hoping superman can pull off an upset and take the win. And jlaw can do decent(and actually get some factual evidence that hes there)

Im hoping Dungey rocks the house so he can get some respect back. Yet Id like to see Reed come out and dominate and show he is still the man. Well, then there KDub who Id love to see win a tiitle before he retires, he deserves it. Lastly, Im interested to see what CP377 has, will he prove that someone should have paid big money for him to race SX.

I hope the MX season is as entertaining as the SX season was and nobody just runs away with it ..........

Im hoping Dungey rocks the house so he can get some respect back. Yet Id like to see Reed come out and dominate and show he is still the man. Well, then there KDub who Id love to see win a tiitle before he retires, he deserves it. Lastly, Im interested to see what CP377 has, will he prove that someone should have paid big money for him to race SX.

I hope the MX season is as entertaining as the SX season was and nobody just runs away with it ..........

Yeeee CP and RV along with Mike Alessi on his 450SX-F!

Another great season in the making! The best year to watch SX/MX... coming right up!

Is it live online anywhere?

allisports.com

Fuel tv starts live 4pm eastern time

can you watch the 2nd Moto on Allison.com? Any way to watch the 2nd Moto today?

WHERE IS JASON LAWRENCE? I cant believe that I didn't saw him in the results, neither in group #B nor #A.

His mechanic said that he has not made it there yet ? what is J law thinking :smirk:

Anybody else having trouble with allisports not working right now?

Yes...it is being extremely slow. Everyone who doesn't have Fuel TV, must be overloading the server!