Looking for collar on the output shaft for 1986 CR250

Hi all,

I'm looking for one of those small collars that goes over the output shaft that the front sprocket attaches to. You know..the one that the O-ring goes over. This is for my 1986 CR250 that I'm almost done restoring. I was able to get a new O-ring but can't seem to get one from Honda.

If you know where I might find one of these little suckers please reply either here or directly to my email.

Thanks much in advance,

Terry Sumner in Connecticut

Edited by terrysumner
took out email...don't know how to delete the post yet

Please disregard the above post. Right after I posted this, one came up on ebay so I grabbed it. My apologies...

Terry Sumner

dont sweat it dude....its all good, i found a nearly new right side case cove on ebay for my 86250.....

Hi all,

I'm looking for one of those small collars that goes over the output shaft that the front sprocket attaches to. You know..the one that the O-ring goes over. This is for my 1986 CR250 that I'm almost done restoring. I was able to get a new O-ring but can't seem to get one from Honda.

My email is tsumner@ct.metrocast.net

If you know where I might find one of these little suckers please reply either here or directly to my email.

Thanks much in advance,

Terry Sumner in Connecticut

If I were you I would delete my post.

spambots LOVE email

Edited by bigpaul

bigpaul: I was trying to do just that right after I found the one on eBay but couldn't find where to do that. Nothing under thread tools to delete. How can I delete a post?

bigpaul: I was trying to do just that right after I found the one on eBay but couldn't find where to do that. Nothing under thread tools to delete. How can I delete a post?

Look directly under your post, there is a "edit post" button. Click it and then edit your post, just go ahead and completely blank out your post or remove your personal info.

Hope that helps.

Oh..ok. Thanks man...I was looking for a specific "delete" button.