Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Alessi Down and.... out?

Apparently Alessi crashed hard in the second practice and was carted off. He still held the fastest lap from the first practice but yeah.

Hope he's okay and can be as close to 100% as possible for the race!

UPDATE

From Racer X Twitter

"Word is that Alessi is out for today and will be back at Texas, his time will hold up as the fastest though."

"According to KTM sources, mike Alessi may have a concussion, and he is out for the day."

Edited by DeeO991
The update.

UPDATE

From Racer X Twitter

"Word is that Alessi is out for today and will be back at Texas, his time will hold up as the fastest though."

"According to KTM sources, mike Alessi may have a concussion, and he is out for the day."

He really need a sport psychologists help in dealing with crash/hurt demons. He can go berry berry fast but something "ain't right" in his heed atmo.

He can go berry berry fast but something "ain't right" in his heed atmo.

Probably has the "JS syndrome." :smirk:

Bummer man. He seemed like one of the top riders to beat during the first practice. Hopefully his season will come around for him.

That wreck looked pretty bad!!

Were you there or did you see it online or was it shown on Fuel? I don't have Fuel so I missed the first motos (if they showed it I would have missed it). If you saw it online can I get a link please?

It was on Fuel but it may show up tomorrow on moto2 (speed maybe?) around lunchtime. Most likely will show up on youtube in a day or so.

I saw it in person, it was pretty bad. He didn't move for a good few minutes. Awhile later his dad in the pits said it was a concussion.

I don't feel sorry for him as much as I do embarrassed...BELIEVE THE HYPE.

Karma.

And yours should be here any minute...

I don't feel sorry for him as much as I do embarrassed...BELIEVE THE HYPE.

Karma.

And why would he be embarrassed?

Were you there or did you see it online or was it shown on Fuel? I don't have Fuel so I missed the first motos (if they showed it I would have missed it). If you saw it online can I get a link please?