2009 KX250f!

Hey everyone, I just picked up a clean 09 today and i love it! I just came off an 07 rm125 and this thing is just amazing. One thing I noticed though was that it pops a lot on decel but other than that I love it:banana: just wondering if anyone else knows what it could be or if you have the same thing going on too.

thanks,

shaun

One of the most popular topics. Use the search feature....:smirk:

one other thing, its a pain to start.. it takes a whole lot of kicks with and without choke to get it to turn over. any ideas?

Same as before. Seriously though, all this has been answered many times in the not too distant past. Life can get pretty repetitive....

jetting. pull the carb apart and let me know whats in it. these bikes are lean off bottom and rich up top

hahaha alright thanks, i appreciate it

i wasnt joking,ive tryed many jetting combs with these bikes. if you want to just rejet from scratch 50 leak,42 pilot ,ncyr needle. 175 main,

i wasnt joking,ive tryed many jetting combs with these bikes. if you want to just rejet from scratch 50 leak,42 pilot ,ncyr needle. 175 main,

no that was to dgcars. and I just realized that he had a yosh pipe on it, then put the stock on it when I bought it, so its most likely jetted for the yosh. do you think that could be a reason why its having trouble starting too?

no i run yosh pipes too. almost no jetting changes with pipes on 4 strokes. i see you are in jersey going to etown practice track all my friends faged out of racing today. let me know if you want help. # 360 with yellow backgrounds

alright good to know, thanks