Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Get DUNGENATED!!!! *spoiler*

How about RD showing why he's got that #1 plate. What do the haters have to say now.

I know its early to start this, but seeing as how everyone has written dungey off, I thought it was appropriate. :smirk:

I was very surprised at RV. I'm sure we'll see him rebound strong though. Its only moto 1 too, anything can happen.

Pretty big gaps between him and Reed and then Reed to RV.

Great to see 3 Aussies in the top 10!!!!

As mentioned, the title of your thread ruins it for ALL. I could care less, since I dont go on the internet or Facebook if I dont want to know results.

Anywyas, good first moto, glad to see Dungey come out strong. Too bad Alessi crashed out in practice. He had the fastest qualifying time. Have to see what happens moto 2 , Im sure it will seperate men from boys as the track gets roughter and they get tired on the 2nd moto.

Glad to see him laying it down, looked like a different person from the sx RD. Damn he looks smooth a an MX track.:smirk:

The first moto was live, the rest of the world is not going to wait on every individual to watch the race on their own time. Don't want to know the results? Stay off moto websites. Problem solved.

• Like 1

RD is a machine outdoors , the top guys all looked good , should be some good racing this year :smirk::thumbsup:

I think personally that RD5 is much more a Outdoors rider rather than a Supercross rider.

Can't wait too see the rest of the season!

I think personally that RD5 is much more a Outdoors rider rather than a Supercross rider. Glad to see him back on it though. Maybe there won't be as many haters now.

+1 :smirk:

He definitely seems to show his strength, which is cornering IMO, better in the outdoors. Nice job Dungey.