Sign in to follow this  

Motocross blake bagget

Amazing ride! From half a minute to closing the gap between him and tomar at last lap and passing him. If there was one more lap, he would have passed Wilson for 1st!

Great ride once again

That was the most impressive ride of the day so far. His last 2 laps were faster than most of the 450s in their opening laps.

That was only MOTO 1! Eek he would destroy the field if he does the same laptimes from MOTO 1 onto MOTO 2. Maybe 1 minute lead!! Can't wait for tomorrow

we root for BB because my son Nick used to race with him every fri. nite at StarWest way back when they were on 50's , he was hualing at the end of the moto :smirk:

Not only is he good but he took those wide smooth lines early in the moto then pushed hard at the end and wore everyone down. This kid is the real deal, fast, strong, creative, and confident. If he does not get hurt he will win the championship no problem. Plus he beats all his team mates in practice.

BB gets my vote for hard charger of the day, amazing speed!

BB rode awesome but the hard charger IMO would have to be Musquin for charging past 34 riders all the way to sixth place from last after his crash in the first turn. Outdoor Nationals sure separate the men from the boys.

Bagget's first moto last 2 laps were incredible. Fastest laps of anyone the entire race by almost 2 seconds. Second moto he just cruised around behind Wilson till he made a mistake and crashed then passed Tyla couple laps later. You could tell he could have passed anyone on the track this race whenever he wanted to. He is gonna be tough to beat this year.

he sure ran fast!! But, I really hope he discovers a personality for all the podium interviews he will more than likely be doing thru the season.

I notice the geico guys dont thank there sponsors nearly as much as PC guys do, Barcia almost never does and I like that. Gets annoying, Bagget is the worst. But he is an amazing rider I give him that.

I notice the geico guys dont thank there sponsors nearly as much as PC guys do, Barcia almost never does and I like that. Gets annoying, Bagget is the worst. But he is an amazing rider I give him that.

Yeah your right no one should thank anyone for anything! So much nicer on the fans, then after the sponsors pull their monies , the fans can dig deep into their pockets and pay the rider.:smirk:

When they sign conracts with sponsors they agree to promote and support the products. I am sure they don't all sit around home drinking monster like they do on the podium.

Bagget pulled some lap times that rivaled the top 450 lap times. the kid was on fire!