blake bagget

Not only is he good but he took those wide smooth lines early in the moto then pushed hard at the end and wore everyone down. This kid is the real deal, fast, strong, creative, and confident. If he does not get hurt he will win the championship no problem. Plus he beats all his team mates in practice.

Bagget's first moto last 2 laps were incredible. Fastest laps of anyone the entire race by almost 2 seconds. Second moto he just cruised around behind Wilson till he made a mistake and crashed then passed Tyla couple laps later. You could tell he could have passed anyone on the track this race whenever he wanted to. He is gonna be tough to beat this year.

I notice the geico guys dont thank there sponsors nearly as much as PC guys do, Barcia almost never does and I like that. Gets annoying, Bagget is the worst. But he is an amazing rider I give him that.

Yeah your right no one should thank anyone for anything! So much nicer on the fans, then after the sponsors pull their monies , the fans can dig deep into their pockets and pay the rider.?