Dear MX Sports Pro Racing/ Alliance of Action Sport

Greeting, Thank you for bringing AMA Motocross to the Fuel/Speed channels this summer. As a long time participant in dirt bike sport, I look forward to enjoying the coverage but I do have one question:

Are you on crack?

I mean really, why would anyone in their right mind split a one day event in to two broadcasts on different days and channels?

For me this means one thing, "either or", I will not be watching the races over two days. I'll either watch Sat. and then find the final results online that night or blow off Sat. and watch Sun. The end result is that I'll watch half the coverage and half the paid commercials.

Yes, full coverage of both classes/motos is wonderful but frankly I don't have the available time to free up on two different days.

My vote [it's America, don't I get a vote?] would be both 450 motos in one live broadcast/same channel and then I'd be willing to sacrifice a few of the endless Thrillbillies episodes reruns on Fuel and then perhaps some mind numbing monster truck "racing" on Speed to view the complete 250 race in a non-live time slot.

Just my .02 cents.

xxxoxoxox

WFO247365

• Like 1

The problem for many who do not know better is they see the Race on Fuel TV Saturday and then on Sunday when they see the Race listed on Speed they think it is a re-tread of the same race they saw the day before on fuel.

NFL, NBA, MLB are so yesterday and Motocross is the future. Show ALL the MX and Supercross live.

as nice as it would be to watch them do both motos live i just dont think they will just for the fact that they have a pretty good sized break in the action between moto 1 and 2. since they run the 250s moto 2 and the WMA races prior to 450 moto 2. thats what im assuming anyway. the supercross live shows were three hours long.

Is it really that hard to figure out? Break the moto's into separate 1 hour broadcasts and sell them to two different networks. Win win, it's all about the money...

Btw, is it just me, or are the Rockstar girls WAY hotter than the Monster girls???

At least we don't have to listen to Ralph Saheen.

his replacement sucks, why in gods name cant they get bailey?!?!? he's so much better, watching the GP torrents was a lot better just because of him

I like the current format, I can watch moto1 and moto2 now, and not have the results of either spoiled, but I cant read thumpertalk all weekend, the other forums I visit have strict rules about spoilers in subject lines

The races from here on out will all be broadcast the same day, Hangtown was just pushed back to Sunday because of some Nascar race. No one should be complaining about the broadcasts, we have complete live coverage for every first moto ALL SEASON. That is a huge step up. Besides, we all know Speed runs on Nascar-first politics.

I'll tell ya what grinds my gears is Dish Network. I got the 200 package just so I could have Speed to watch the Supercross races. Now with the first motos of motocross on Fuel, which i do not have, I would either have to downgrade to the 120+ package and LOOSE Speed channel or I would have pay an extra 10 bucks to upgrade packages. All i want is the Fuel channel, wich as i mentioned is availible in a LOWER package than what I have...Really kinda pisses me off.

First motos were also on Allisports on the internet if you do not have Fuel. I was not happy with commercials with 3 laps to go and a tight race but what are you gonna do. Better than no coverage. I thought Allisports would not have commercials but they had them at the same time as fuel. ?

First motos were also on Allisports on the internet if you do not have Fuel. I was not happy with commercials with 3 laps to go and a tight race but what are you gonna do. Better than no coverage. I thought Allisports would not have commercials but they had them at the same time as fuel. ?

I didn't see any commercials on the live stream. I could tell when they went to commercials on the tv broadcast, but I continued to see the action.

the alli site was crashed for many of us for the first 20+ minutes of the 450 moto......

Though I do think its a bit hectic for the races to be jumping around channels and time slots I absolutely loved all the moto that was on this weekend!!!! Sure has come a long long way!!!!

This x100. That man is annoying. Did you also notice nobody else gave two shits that stewart was gone? It was super nice to not hear how good of a rider he is after he crashes.

amen to that. I think Weigant and Emig did a great job. Was nice not hearing about JS7 all damn day.?

the alli site was crashed for many of us for the first 20+ minutes of the 450 moto......

It was like that for me too, then right when the broadcast started, the website asked me to log in (it just asked for my name and email or something like that), and then it worked normally.

and they will change it again next year:bonk:

I'll tell ya what grinds my gears is Dish Network. I got the 200 package just so I could have Speed to watch the Supercross races. Now with the first motos of motocross on Fuel, which i do not have, I would either have to downgrade to the 120+ package and LOOSE Speed channel or I would have pay an extra 10 bucks to upgrade packages. All i want is the Fuel channel, wich as i mentioned is availible in a LOWER package than what I have...Really kinda pisses me off.

2nd motos will be same day for most of the season; this weekend it was split because Speed was showing NASCAR on saturday

You guys have to understand how small the market is for this television package. On the RacerX podcast last week, Weege was explaining how they're basically paying the network to get coverage. It's not like bigger market sports where they don't even care who shows up to buy a ticket because they make so much money with the broadcast.

I thought the commentating (is that a word?) for the race was great