2011 clutch

Toasted the clutch in my 2011..

225994_1994937802216_1506580641_32196788_1448252_n.jpg

248562_1994936682188_1506580641_32196786_7928813_n.jpg

that you did! sure you were running the correct oil and ht. is that oil burn in the pic?

I've been running shell rottella t 15/40w in my bikes for years.. This is just due to clutch abuse and it musta been slipping for a while just at the races today it toasted it.

did you want a cookie or somethin ? :smirk:

I've been running shell rottella t 15/40w in my bikes for years.. This is just due to clutch abuse and it musta been slipping for a while just at the races today it toasted it.

you know i was just messing with you?

I thought I was hard on clutches..................lol

Im just a decent C rider that barely uses the clutch but just in normal operating it has a weak feel to it. Not suprising faster riders would burn through it. Getting ready to put a band aid on it with some stiffer clutch springs to atleast give it a little better feel.

did you want a cookie or somethin ? :smirk:

Humm, have some sortof complex? why even post in this thread in the first spot? Go troll somewhere else.

So what setup are you going to go with now?

I want to put a hinson in it but gonna have to wait till after lorettas. Can't change the basket in the stock class..

Right now I just ordered a rocky mountain tusk clutch kit for a temp fix till regonials. Will put a pro-x oem replacement on it for regionals. then back to the tusk till LL's unless we don't go to LL then the hinson basket from my 07 will go in. and the pro-x will stay

^Hey Pr1malR8gw........which region are you trying qualify out of ?

Mid-east

^Ok cool........good luck .......hope you make it to LL.......