Need weekday riding buddies in Gifford

I've got a lot of free time during the week. I live in Randle and am always willing to go riding in GP. Looking forward to when the snow melts, but am willing to take a few laps on the Valley Trail until then. Standing invite -- let me know if you want to ride.

Me and the crew ride up there a lot, I'm sure we will run into each other at some point. Looks for a gaggle of huskys ?

- I can do week days some, will contact you when the trails start to open up more. Do you know the dude that lives in that area that had the RMZ250 and now has a KTM300? Has a young daughter that rides too. Real nice dude, I run into every year up there.

Me and the crew ride up there a lot, I'm sure we will run into each other at some point. Looks for a gaggle of huskys ?

- I can do week days some, will contact you when the trails start to open up more. Do you know the dude that lives in that area that had the RMZ250 and now has a KTM300? Has a young daughter that rides too. Real nice dude, I run into every year up there.

I'm sure I know him if he lives around here, just can't think of anyone with a KTM and has a daughter that rides. I just got my daughter a crf100, but I think it will be a while before she's ready for the Dark Divide!

I used to see him all the time, riding by himself, no real ride gear other than boots and helmet and a few beers. Super nice dude. Had a stock RMZ250 and now a new KTM 300. did not know he had a daughter until we ran into them on wobbly lake trail one day. I think i have a picture somewhere. Just thought you might know him. Logger i think.

I used to see him all the time, riding by himself, no real ride gear other than boots and helmet and a few beers. Super nice dude. Had a stock RMZ250 and now a new KTM 300. did not know he had a daughter until we ran into them on wobbly lake trail one day. I think i have a picture somewhere. Just thought you might know him. Logger i think.

Yeah I think that's got to be Bob Davis, he rides snowmobiles with a guy named Jeff all the time. I rode with him once. Always has plenty of beer.