Sign in to follow this  

Pala Raceway National Track 5-21-11

awesome, i need to start getting there earlier before it gets all chewed up. Seemed like there was a fair amount of people there, it's funny how people will sit and wait for someone else to be the first person out on the track.

awesome, i need to start getting there earlier before it gets all chewed up. Seemed like there was a fair amount of people there, it's funny how people will sit and wait for someone else to be the first person out on the track.

Not me, I can't WAIT to get out there and I LOVE a fresh track. :smirk:

Great video and awesome track!

How big are some of the larger table tops? There is one in particular that looks HUGE @ 4:13 & 6:55. Looks like you have a pretty good run at it and still come up short!

Great video and awesome track!

How big are some of the larger table tops? There is one in particular that looks HUGE @ 4:13 & 6:55. Looks like you have a pretty good run at it and still come up short!

I'm not sure how long it is but I'm hitting it in 5th gear on my 250F. I used to clear it cleanly all the time but then they added a dip/small bump thingy right before it and it robs your momentun for a split second, making it very difficult to clear.

A+ and Thanks again for sharing.

It is always fun being the first one to make tracks, kind of like fresh powder when skiing : )

I went this past thursday and I had such a hard time trying to get that track down because there was sooooooooooooo many people and sooooo many pros!! I counted 12 pros! The pros lines on that track are insane and they dont care who you are they will take you out if youre in their way. I didnt have a good first experience, so when is the best day to go? when is there the least amount of people?

I went this past thursday and I had such a hard time trying to get that track down because there was sooooooooooooo many people and sooooo many pros!! I counted 12 pros! The pros lines on that track are insane and they dont care who you are they will take you out if youre in their way. I didnt have a good first experience, so when is the best day to go? when is there the least amount of people?

Well I chose the day of the Hangtown National, ensuring no top-level Pros would be there. :smirk: But I also rode it last week when almost ALL the Pros were there but I just got there at 8:30 and hit the track early. Most of the fast guys come later and by then I have an hour of riding in.

Next weekend I will be racing on the National track.

That dirt looked so ridiculous! Im having flashbacks of my road trip down there last year from Sacramento. Stood for a week and hit Milestone and Pala twice. Tracks of epic proportions.. Im moving down there after college, its set. :smirk: Great Vid!